Wherever possible our furnishings are from either local, recycled or fair-trade sources.
We pride ourselves on trying to put everything in your tipi or yurt that you may need so you only need to bring your clothes and your food.
To sum up you’ll find…
- A two-ring gas cooker.
- Kettle, saucepans, frying pan and wok.
- All the kitchen utensils crockery and cutlery you’ll need.
- Fairtrade organic tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar, salt and pepper
- A clay cool pot
- Water filter for drinking water
- Washing-up bowl, tea towels, washing-up liquid, brushes etc.
- Comfy double mattress on a futon-style base (also two single futons in the large yurt)
- Duvet and two pillows, bedspread, spare duvet, two hot water bottles and blankets
- Organic bed linen
- Coffee Table
- Large and small cushions
- 2 Camping chairs
- Lanterns and a full supply of tealights.
- Wind-up torch
- 2 Local OS Maps
- Basic first aid kit
- In the tipis there’s a chiminea and in the yurts there’s a wood burning stove
- Matches, firelighters and kindling
- Wood baskets
- Fire blanket and extinguisher
- Outside woodstore with splitting axe with wood provided for the fire inside
- Open fire pit
- Shower unit and Swedish design compost loo with fresh spring water on tap
- Wood-fired outdoor bath
- Solar water heating system and a solar shower bag that can also be filled with hot water for cloudier days
If you have any questions about any of this please do get in touch.