Wherever possible our furnishings are from either local, recycled or fair-trade sources.
To sum up you’ll find…
- A two-ring gas cooker.
- Kettle, saucepans, frying pan and wok.
- All the kitchen utensils crockery and cutlery you’ll need.
- Fairtrade organic tea, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar, salt and pepper
- A clay cool pot
- Water filter for drinking water
- Washing-up bowl, tea towels, washing-up liquid, brushes etc.
- Comfy double mattress on a futon-style base (also two single futons in the large yurt)
- Duvet and two pillows, bedspread, spare duvet, two hot water bottles and blankets
- Organic bed linen
- Coffee Table
- Large and small cushions
- 2 Camping chairs
- Lanterns and a full supply of tealights.
- Wind-up torch
- 2 Local OS Maps
- Basic first aid kit
- In the tipis there’s a chiminea and in the yurts there’s a wood burning stove
- Matches, firelighters and kindling
- Wood baskets
- Fire blanket and extinguisher
- Outside woodstore with splitting axe with wood provided for the fire inside
- Open fire pit
- Shower unit and Swedish design compost loo with fresh spring water on tap
- Wood-fired outdoor bath
- Solar water heating system and a solar shower bag that can also be filled with hot water for cloudier days
If you have any questions about any of this please do get in touch.